We are an educator and provider of specialist courses for the construction industry. Our mission is to improve project management skills of those involved in development, design and construction. Our aim is to teach you to become a successful project manager; taking time to instil competence from the start.
The short courses in construction project management are designed for:
- Construction professionals who are trained within a design profession or in construction management (architects, structural engineers, designers, construction),
- or those who have three or more years’ experience in project management.
Our approach to education
- Easing the transfer of knowledge
- Extensive use of case studies
- Tutors actively involved
- Support tailored to individual needs
- An experience shared
This course is for those who want
- to become truly competent in Project Management, managing the process and lead the project team in a professional, skilled way,
- to gain membership of the APM.
Next course starts on 7th March, 2024. Request a booking form.
For further information email
Fees: Blocks 1, 2 & 3 £425 per Block Block 4 £375
“Congratulations to Maria Gabaldon who has passed the admission process to the highest level of membership of the Association of Project Management and is now a Chartered Project Practitioner (ChPP). Since Maria attended the Advanced Professional Certificate in Construction Project Management she has worked on a number of large construction projects and is currently involved with a new extension and the remodelling of part of the National Gallery, London.”